So, y'all, things have been nothing short of cray cray lately. Our schedule has been eating us alive for years, and well, we kind of love it. When we aren't constantly on the go, we don't even know what to do with ourselves. And, aside from moments when we totally crash and can may or may not be found rocking sweat pants and eating pizza and apple pie while watching Will and Grace reruns (this happens relatively often), we are working something close to 16 hour days. Except, to be totally honest here, it doesn't ever feel much like work when a) you love what you do and b) you get to spend days with your best friend!
Anywho, keep up with all of our shenanigans on our Instagram. Duh, we share it. We share (almost) everything.
1. Lunch in Bryant Park / 2. Dinner at Nate's in Bushwick
5. Denim days in midtown / 6. Trying on insane gems at the Lagos Preview
7. Magnolia Cupcakes for days! / 8. Dream dresses at the Kay Unger Showroom
9. Breakfast in the burbs / 10. Drinks at the MM Lafleur Presentation
11. Behind the Scenes of in our Wardrobe Room / 12. On Set Styling Lisa Oz!
Keep up with us on INSTAGRAM!